Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Books I Read In 2016



The list is a little light this year since I spent a lot of time reading baby books, but here we go. I hope to get back to reading at some point in 2017.

1. The Andy Cohen Diaries by Andy Cohen - A fun read on my honeymoon
2. A Man Called Ove by Fredrik Backman
3. Ready Player One by Ernest Cline - LOVED this book and can't wait for the movie!!
4. After You by JoJo Moyes - The sequel to Me Before You. Meh.
5. Bird Box by Josh Malerman - If you want to be scared to open your eyes.
6. Orphan Train by Christina Baker Kline
7. The Nightingale by Kristin Hannah
8. Wayward by Blake Crouch
9. Here's the Plan by Allyson Downey - I read this book because it was of interest to me, but also because I narrated the audiobook for Audible!
10. Where'd You Go, Bernadette? by Maria Semple - Fun book to kill time during the last months of my pregnancy
11. And Then We Came To The End by Joshua Ferris

No comments:

Post a Comment