Sunday, June 26, 2011

Welcome to "We could talk or not talk"

I was sitting in front of my television with a glass of wine, typical for a Sunday night, or any night for that matter, and was watching "Scott Pilgrim vs. the World". I realize this movie came out last year, so instead of writing a random facebook status like, "If your life had a face, I would punch it" and hope that someone would recognize the quote and then comment on how much they liked that movie that came out 8 months ago, I decided to start a blog where I can discuss both current movies and TV shows and old ones that I'm just now getting to (like Alias). If this is anything like Twitter, I'll probably end up with 5 people who occasionally read and/or comment on my blog. But that's ok. I always wish that I had kept the ticket stubs to every movie I've ever seen, but at least now I'll have written documentation of what I was watching when, say, NY legalized gay marriage or the Real Housewives went to Morocco. So comment or don't comment, talk or don't talk. And if this takes away from my words with friends playing, I apologize.

2 comments: